We had a great weekend. On Friday my dear friend Megan braved the barren wasteland called southern Illinois and drove down from Wheaton to spend the weekend with us. We watched movies, ate junk food (including ginormous shakes and BLTs loaded with about 4.5 pounds of bacon at
Crown Candy Kitchen... I mean WOW that was a lot of pork...but so delicious), read magazines, played with the cutest baby ever (personal opinion), and spent time just talking and catching up. It was glorious. I just wish my friends Libby and Joey could have come as well to make it a true
daily double reunion.
Unfortunately I was a
dum-dum and didn't take any pics with Megs. Here's a pic of the little dude to make up for it:
 |
| Just a boy on his lion blankie. |
Then on Sunday we had our friends Joey, Emily, Craig and Katie over to watch the Superbowl. Little dude charmed the ladies during the first quarter, but then got bored with the game and went to sleep for the rest of it. He was so bored he kept sleeping until 10 this morning, only waking up long enough to eat. It's 3 hours later and he's already on his second nap of the day...can you say growth spurt??
 |
Watching the Superbowl!
|
 |
| He loves the ladies...and chewing on his fist. |
In other news, we got life insurance. I feel old, but at least baby is taken care of financially should anything happen to us. Shhhhh...just don't tell him that...I don't want to be watching my back in his nursery. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment