Pages

28 March 2011

over the river and through the woods

We're going to Nana and Poppa's!
We went to visit Nana and Poppa's house a few weeks ago.  We originally only planned to stay for a few days, but decided to stay the whole week because it just didn't seem like we had been there long enough.  The car ride there was tough due to us having the only baby in the world who hates his carseat (ok, he's one of two, Jackie : )).  BUT it was a vast improvement over our drive in December!  Only about 1 hour of crying and only 2 stops for food! Our little boy is growing up (sniff, sniff).

It was a fun weekend of playing board games with my siblings, enjoying my mom's food, hanging out with my BFF from high school, and seeing my grandparents.  And I loved seeing Jake with his Nana and Poppa!

Uncle Jon in the background!

Poppa in the HOUSE.

Since he is such a mama's boy when he's tired, there was some crying at first if he wasn't in my arms when he became sleepy.  But I think he grew a lot that week and by the end my mom was able to get him to fall asleep a few times!  It was nice to see him get to spend time with them while he's still little.  Next time we see them he will be 5 1/2 months old and I'm sure he will have gone through A LOT of changes!

Oh, and I broke down and bought him a little toy at Babies R Us.  He loves this thing.

We call him Artie the Seahorse.
Smore pictures:


Trying to rolllllllll.
Aunt Jackie Jormp Jomp
There are all kinds of places to hide from Mom at Nana's house!
Hmmmmm.

Our driver.

But I don't want to leave!
Can't wait until our next visit!

1 comment:

Through the Eyes of Jon said...

So cute! I was there when he rolled!